WALKING WITH WILDFLOWERS - FITZGERALD RIVER NATIONAL PARK - Western Australia
SEPTEMBER 18 - 22, 2018
Immerse yourself in the magical world of wildflowers during this unique, 5-day walking experience in WA's southwest. Home to 20% of WA's flora, the Fitzgerald River National Park offers visitors unequalled floral diversity against a backdrop of quartzite ranges, coastal lagoons, granite cliffs, limestone ridges, valleys, woodlands, remote pristine beaches & dramatic coastal scenes. For the last 35 years the annual Ravensthorpe Wildflower Show has been exhibiting a unique collection of named flowers and attracting visitors from all around the world.
As well as attending the world renown Ravensthorpe Wildflower Show and all its exhibits, we will do daily walks throughout the Fitzgerald River National Park, the Ravensthorpe-Hopetoun Historical Trail and surrounding spots to experience the spectacular wildflowers in their natural environment.
This tour includes:
- pick up/drop off Perth to Hopetoun
- 4 nights twin-share accommodation
- all meals & snacks
- coffee, tea & water throughout
- 3 course dinner at Wavecrest Restaurant
- entry to the Ravensthorpe Wildflower Show
- 5 guided walks in the Fitzgerald River National Park, including the Mamang Trail, the Hakea Trail, East Mt Barren, Ravensthorpe-Hopetoun Historical Walk & Ravensthorpe Range
- specialised guides
- wilderness first aid trained guide
- all transfers to walks
- whale watching