September 7 - 9 2018 (if postponed due to weather it will be September 14 - 16)
Margaret River, Western Australia
Create stunning night photography during this 3-day/2-night retreat in Australia's southwest with professional photographer Paean Ng.
This special event includes 2 nights accommodation, all meals and snacks, transport to all locations, all photography & creativity tuition PLUS 2 guided walks on Cape to Cape and Borenup Forest.
This retreat is for anyone who wants to walk, spend time in nature & learn to photograph the stunning night sky.
Edgewalkers is providing a unique opportunity to learn the basics of Astrophotography with professional astrophotographer and nightscape artist Paean Ng from Astrordinary Imaging for two nights of stars, the Milky Way and stunning 360 photospheres.
And what better time and place to do that than southwest WA? Don't miss out - our last retreat was such a success!!
Are you serious & committed to establishing & sustaining a creative practice? This is a fun, fearless & focused examination of your self-expression & creativity through embodied techniques, writing & movement - rehearse possibilities & plan for sustained action.
This 4-day retreat in stunning Margaret River is a truly delightful & powerful opportunity to immerse yourself in nature, disrupt routine thinking and find out just how creative you really are.
- reconnect with nature
- learn creative thinking techniques
- find out how to disrupt established thinking patterns
- identify obstacles & transform them into opportunities
- explore and rehearse trajectories towards action
- establish and sustain a regular creative practice
- reenergise and reignite your existing practice
- feel POWERFUL & PURPOSEFUL about the role of creativity in your life
- harness the collective energy of other creatives