September 7 - 9 2018 (if postponed due to weather it will be September 14 - 16)
Margaret River, Western Australia
Create stunning night photography during this 3-day/2-night retreat in Australia's southwest with professional photographer Paean Ng.
This special event includes 2 nights accommodation, all meals and snacks, transport to all locations, all photography & creativity tuition PLUS 2 guided walks on Cape to Cape and Borenup Forest.
This retreat is for anyone who wants to walk, spend time in nature & learn to photograph the stunning night sky.
Edgewalkers is providing a unique opportunity to learn the basics of Astrophotography with professional astrophotographer and nightscape artist Paean Ng from Astrordinary Imaging for two nights of stars, the Milky Way and stunning 360 photospheres.
And what better time and place to do that than southwest WA? Don't miss out - our last retreat was such a success!!
Are you serious & committed to establishing & sustaining a creative practice? This is a fun, fearless & focused examination of your self-expression & creativity through embodied techniques, writing & movement - rehearse possibilities & plan for sustained action.
This 4-day retreat in stunning Margaret River is a truly delightful & powerful opportunity to immerse yourself in nature, disrupt routine thinking and find out just how creative you really are.
Designed & facilitated by creativity & transformative learning specialist, Dr Erika Jacobson, this program uses powerful aesthetic & embodied techniques, free writing, storytelling, photography & meditative walking.
- You will identify obstacles & paralysing mindsets that are keeping you from being creative;
- You will explore and rehearse ways to overcome these creative blocks;
- You will establish a regular and sustainable creative 'habit';
- You will reconnect & be inspired by nature in one of Australia's most beautiful coastal walks.
- you will spend joyful, quality time & create longterm friendships with like-minded individuals;
- You will play, write, paint, sing, dance and ... walk;
- You will stay in deluxe accommodation;
- You will be nourished with healthy & nutritious meals and snacks
- You will leave the retreat feeling POWERFUL & PURPOSEFUL about the role of creativity in your life!