WALK - CREATE - TRANSFORM - a 4-day intensive creativity and walking retreat with specialist practitioner Dr Erika Jacobson
11 - 14 OCTOBER 2018
This is a fun, fearless & focused examination of your self-expression & creativity. Are you committed to establishing & sustaining a creative practice? Do you want to explore what is getting in your way? Are you ready to identify & rehearse ways to richer more self-expressive life?
This 4-day workshop in stunning Margaret River is a truly delightful & powerful opportunity to immerse yourself in nature, disrupt routine thinking and find out just how creative you really are.
Designed by Dr Erika Jacobson, this program uses powerful and dynamic aesthetic, embodied & applied theatre techniques to help you:
- identify obstacles & transform them into opportunities
- explore playful ways to overcome creative blocks
- rehearse new & positive ways of nurturing your unique creativity & trajectories towards action
- learn creative thinking techniques
- disrupt established thinking patterns
- establish and sustain a regular creative practice
- reenergise and reignite your existing practice
- harness the collective energy of other creatives
- reconnect with nature in one of Australia's most beautiful coastal walks
- feel POWERFUL & PURPOSEFUL about the role of creativity in your life
… AND also you will
- paint in the bush under the guidance of Landscape Artist Jane Tangney.
- act, paint, draw, dance, sculpt, write & WALK!
$1,380 - 4 x bed room with shared bathroom
$1,680 - twin-share with shared bathroom
$1,780 - double room with shared bathroom
$1,880 - double room with en suite & walk in robe
30% deposit required to secure your booking
Balance can be paid in instalments & is due by 15 August, 2018
Maximum 10 people (12 if there are 2 couples or friends that are happy to share a Queen size bed!)
"I loved the whole experience of the retreat, connecting and sharing with others, deliciously healthy food and scenic hiking experiences and time out for myself.
In a tranquil and beautiful location Erika created a very safe space to explore our creativity and blocks and challenges that stop us from being truly fulfilled, happy and creative...I got great insight how I am getting in my own way and I'm taking home the wisdom and ideas how I will do things differently to get positive results."
Julie Warburton, Resilience Specialist & Speaker
"Your concept of including guided forest & coastal bush walking experiences was spot on. The peaceful forest walks and breathtaking coastal scenery nearby were unforgettable; the walks provided an uplifting experience that reconnected me to nature. all to often forgotten or ignored in the city...the use of theatre was beneficial, it was challenging but significantly helped me to clarify some issues & see them better with input form the group ...Your retreat represents by far the most worthwhile & value for money contribution to my life for many years, all achieved in as little as three days. Truly of remarkable benefit."
Ernie Samec, Lawyer, Perth.